Make Covid Stop: Making medical equipment, together

2 Million Essential Ears Initiative

I would love your help telling people on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic that they can get free Ear Savers at glowforge.com.

An Ear Saver is a small acrylic adapter that lets a healthcare worker attach their mask comfortably. They let everyone use a mask of any size, which is important since supplies are running out. They also avoid injury to people’s ears, since the masks aren’t designed to be worn all day, every day.

We’re going to get One Million Ear Savers in the hands of those who need them to protect 2 Million Essential Ears. You can learn more about Ear Savers and the 2 Million Essential Ears Initiative on the Glowforge Blog.

Could you help me by getting the word out? Anyone wearing a surgical or N95 mask to keep us safe can go to glowforge.com where they can request free ear savers for them, their family, or their community.

You can also share a number of the links below, and tag anyone who you think would benefit:

If you share the links on your company or personal social channels, I’d be more than grateful. We’re doing everything we can to get Ear Savers to those who need them - and are leaving no stone unturned in getting the word out!

#Save2MillionEars

4 Likes

I know there are many folks outside of the US who wish to make and donate Ear Savers, or need to request Ear Savers. Since the forms used in the 2 Million Essential Ears Initiative are US-specific, I encourage all of you to you to post about Ear Savers here on this MakeCovidStop Discussion Board in the International Ear Savers Matching category.

Hi Everyone. May I ask if anyone in Southeast Asia or the Philippines is making or donating ear savers? Thank you