Make Covid Stop: Making medical equipment, together

Romford, East London, UK... Available

I am in Romford, about 10 miles to the East of London… If there is a need for these, please feel free to reach out to me and let’s see what we can do.

Since there are only the two of us on this forum, you offering, and me needing, would you be willing to make some for Toronto, Canada, if I paid for your materials, whatever other expenses you’d incur, as well as shipping? I’m hoping to get 350 ear savers. That would take care of Toronto Western Hospital as well as Toronto General Hospital. I hope you’ll say yes as I’m banging my head against a wall right now trying to get these. Apparently I just can’t get connected with Canadian Glowforge owners by the company. Everything has to happen via this forum.

Regards,

Mario

Hey Mario

I know one who may be able to make them for your, who lives in Canada.

If he can’t, of course I can help.

Just reaching out to him now

Take care

Ian

Please forgive typos, sent from my iPhone

Thanks, I’ll hang tight :slight_smile:

Hi Mario

Apparently you can find people on the GF Canada Facebook group who are producing these. Given them a try first and, if you don’t have any luck, come back to me and we’ll sort something out.

Take care

Ian

Thanks for the tip. I’ve applied to join the group and I’m pending approval. I’ll let you know either way.

Hi, I’m not getting anywhere on FB. Would you please make me an amount that you feel is reasonable? I can send you a Paypal payment to cover your materials and shipping.

Let me see what materials I have, the shipping will be the costly part. Do you have a way to arrange pickup or do you want me to arrange something?

Ian

Hey Mario,

I don’t have any proofgrade materials, so I can get in any colour you like. I only have a little blue at the moment.

Also there is a chance to customise them with the hospital name or so forth. Do you want anything special?

If you can give me the hospital address I can get an idea of the shipping.

Thanks

Ian

Hello Ian,

First of all, thank you so very much for being willing to help me despite the distance.

However, there is a gentleman who has reached out to me today from this forum who, it appears, will print me some ear savers. I’ve just emailed him and I’ll see when he gets back to me.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

Stay safe,

Mario

Hello Ian,

Thanks once again for your willingness to help. It means a lot. I did find someone in New Jersey who will be printing me a batch.

All the best,

Mario

Cool, Glad to know you’re sorted. The logistic did have me wondering for a while

Take Care

Ian